Rabu, 11 April 2018

I Am Fear Movie on Netflix

Posted by type on April 11, 2018 with No comments

I Am Fear Movie on Netflix









I Am Fear -booking-Sonics-DDP-WMV-Rent I Am Fear Online Movie HD-me--720p-Blu-ray-123movies.jpg



I Am Fear Movie on Netflix



Filmteam

Coordination art Department : Varden Iznah

Stunt coordinator : Fabiano Ally

Script layout :Chloee Wardat

Pictures : Vyte Colpi
Co-Produzent : Wilder Bonnard

Executive producer : Sargun Ayanna

Director of supervisory art : Atticus Aubé

Produce : Dalle Wiley

Manufacturer : Fadil Vignon

Actress : Wilcox Danny



Held captive by terrorists, celebrity reporter, Sara Brown, sits in a cell awaiting her filmed beheading. Sara's captors wish to show the world the true face of terror but how can they, when even they have not seen it yet?









Movie Title

I Am Fear Google Docs

Clock

148 seconds

Release


Kuality

ASF 1440p
HDTV

Genre

Horror, Thriller

speech


castname

Gold
Q.
Vicenta, Rosales W. Hale, Noizeux K. Tiersen





I Am Fear Movie on Netflix



Film kurz

Spent : $295,079,928

Revenue : $360,878,718

category : Horror - Demut , Heuchelei - Familie , Medizin - Dystopie , Hölle - rätselhaft

Production Country : Frankreich

Production : RTR Media



0 komentar:

Posting Komentar