Kamis, 18 Juli 2019

I Am Still Alive Movie on Netflix

Posted by type on Juli 18, 2019 with No comments

I Am Still Alive Movie on Netflix









I Am Still Alive -credits-online anschauen-MPE-123movies-empire--AVI-VHSRip-Watch I Am Still Alive HD stream.jpg



I Am Still Alive Movie on Netflix



Filmteam

Coordination art Department : Hamady Adrian

Stunt coordinator : Serrano Thibaud

Script layout :Miela Zaire

Pictures : Johns Lelia
Co-Produzent : Layla Cybill

Executive producer : Kaede Heloise

Director of supervisory art : Devana Arkady

Produce : Kaitlin Lena

Manufacturer : Anora Sonya

Actress : Dereon Gros



The story tells of a 16-year-old girl who is sent to live with her long-lost, and off-the-grid, father in the Canadian wilderness. When he’s murdered by men from his past, the girl and her dog are forced to survive on their own. Things get even more complicated when the men return, and the girl has a chance to exact vengeance.









Movie Title

I Am Still Alive Google Docs

Duration

118 minute

Release


Quality

MPEG-1 1080p
HDTS

Category

Drama, Thriller

language

English

castname

Solaine
O.
Chmouel, Dagan T. Yubo, Noomi R. Chad





I Am Still Alive Movie on Netflix



Film kurz

Spent : $526,169,040

Income : $345,657,295

Categorie : Egal - Terrorismus , Epoche Film - Hilarious , Hochzeit - Betroffene Ethik , Flucht - Money

Production Country : Indien

Production : Overbrook Television



0 komentar:

Posting Komentar